Providing child (ages 0 to 11) & adolescent psychotherapy (ages 12 to 17), adult psychotherapy (age18 and on), couples therapy and family therapy in English and Spanish.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Family Planing, Parenting Support, & Adoption Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress and Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Psychological, Neuropsychological, & Psycho-Educational Evaluations
- Wieght Loss & Clearence for Bariatric Surgery
Our dedicated staff consisting of bilingual English/Spanish Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, & Licensed Clinical Psychologists work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of the client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.